This is for young people who have never composed music before.
If you are a teacher, you can enter all or some of your students.
If you are a young person, you can apply to become a STARTER all by yourself and we shall do our best to help you.
In 2019, STARTERS were identified in four countries* .
- Antigua and Barbuda
- New Zealand
In 2020, STARTERS were identified in:
- The Soloman Islands
- Sri Lanka
In 2021 we shall be working with starters in
- South Africa
- The Gambia
STARTERS who work hard and are selected will receive:
- Certificates for excellent progress
- Publicity on an international website
- Their music promoted online via SOUNDCLOUD
- Gain the title of STAR-ters
- Receive a special recording of their own composition
- Teaching and support from their own teachers and from our online resources.
Please email Philip (our manager) at email@example.com if you or your musical organisation would like to be included in the STARTERS programme.